Start Generating Clients!
✔️ Get my proven roadmap for bringing in clients
✔️ Simple and easy to tailor to your business
✔️ Techniques that have grown my business to five figure months
"Newly entering into Social media for a business, as opposed to just uploading photos of my coffee was a whole new world for me (and language)!
- Krystle Henhack, Virtual Assistant
Start Generating Clients Today
The Client Acquisition pack includes:
- The exact roadmap I use to bring in clients when I was starting out.
- Insider knowledge to get the strategies to work effectively for you and your business
- Video training so you get the same results I do
Imagine being able to create clients on demand without spending a ton of $$ on advertising and strategies that don't work.
If you're sick of wondering how to find clients or don't know where to start, this training is for you. It's simple and tells you everything you need to be able to replicate my results.
I share exactly how I found and landed my first clients, and how I use online and face-to-face strategies to find regular clients for my business, without taking all day.
Using these strategies regularly has a snowball effect. You become the go-to person that clients want to work with!
Who is This For?
Client Acquisition training is:
- Designed for social media businesses, whether you're doing organic social media or social media advertising
- Also perfect for business coaches, graphic designers and web developers
- Great for Social Media Managers who want to stop lying awake at night wondering where to find clients
Get started now!
"Cate is a true professional, whose passion to help businesses with their content marketing shines through in everything she does. As the content manager for Smallville, I am fortunate enough to review Cate's content for the platform fortnightly and I am always blown away by the quality of the advice and understanding on not only everything social media and content writing but about business in general she provides for our readers."
- Carla Shesser, Content Manager, Smallville